PDA

View Full Version : Can i transfer my mp3's from my nomad jukebox zen xtra to my compu

cjames
02-26-2006, 02:46 AM
I did read somewhere someone saying that is what they did but did not say how.

micromouse
02-26-2006, 02:58 PM
- Launch Creative MediaSource Oragnizer.
- Go to Tools->Settings->PC Music Library and click Properties. Set your preferred folder and file naming convention. Close the setting page.
- In the Sources window, click to view PC Music Library.
- Go to View->Right Panel View and select to view your MP3 player.
- Transfer the tracks from your MP3 player to MediaSource's PC Music Library by clicking the arrow pointing from right to left.
- If you have updated the track information of the tracks in your MP3 player, the updated track information will also be imported into the PC Music Library database. However, the tags of the files are not updated. Here is what you need to do. Right click the PC Music Library node in the Sources window or right click on any tracks in the PC Music Library window and select "Update Tag". This will update the tag of all the tracks or the selected tracks with the track information as seen in the PC Music Library.

micromouse
02-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Make sure you have the latest MediaSOurce software and its plugins:
- Download and install the latest Creative MediaSource Player/Organizer 3.30.2 from your product download site. Make sure that you install this first before installing the rest of the MediaSource plugins listed below.
- (Depending on your product and firmware)
For non-PlaysForSure Zen series: Download and install the latest Creative Zen and NOMAD Jukebox plugin 2.00.20 for Creative MediaSource from your product download site.
or:
For PlaysForSure Zen Xtra: Download and install the Creative Software Suite for PlaysForSure-enabled Creative NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra Players.