PDA

View Full Version : problem with Inspire 4.1 4400

fedorabee
11-16-2006, 04:40 PM
Hi?I am having Inspire 4.1 4400 speakers. My pc supports 5.1 HD audio. So I bought the Inspire 4400. The pc-to-woofer connector is 2 pin connector. When I tried to connect with that, am able to hear sounds from 2 speakers and woofer. Other 2 speakers are not working. So now am planned to buy a Creative Sound Blaster Audiy Value. Is this support Inspire 4.1 4400?My motherboard itself supports 5.1, so adding Creative Sound Blaster Audiy Value, to be problem?Or how I can use my existing pc to setup 4.1 system??

McTRex
11-16-2006, 04:47 PM
well .. on normal surround systems the sound is played only on the 2 front speakers (+ center) and sub (im talking about music and normal movies). to play on all the speakers you need a surround environment something like a dvd or a surround game ... to play music and normal avi movies on all the speakers you should use a stereo x2 which ports the sound from the front speakers to the back speakers... your card might not have that option ( you could use audio spliters and put all the speakers on exit). creative sound cards have a stereo x2 as far as i know..
Message Edited by McTRex on 11-16-2006 10:48 AM