PDA

View Full Version : Graphic EQ SB Audigy SE

Risby
11-01-2010, 12:23 AM
I just reformated my computer, and I'm missing the software for the Graphic EQ in Windows 7 64-bit, that I had last time. Don't remember I had a CD with the soundcard, It just installed itself trough Windows Update but not this time.

What software has the Graphic EQ included? I have the Sound Blaster Audigy SE, and really need it to lower my bass.

Kok-Choy-XCL-
11-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi,

Sorry but I don't think there is a Graphic EQ software for this sound card in Windows 7.

Risby
11-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Well, I used it on Windows 7 64-bit just before i formatted my dri've. So there is...

Kok-Choy-XCL-
11-01-2010, 02:53 PM
I am not aware what that Windows Update did to your system. Please can check the download section, any available software/drivers will be listed in there.

Risby
11-03-2010, 05:32 AM
No matter which soundcard, in what "pack" is the EQ included in?

http://www.xbitlabs.com/images/multimedia/creative-sbmp3/drv-3.gif (http://www.xbitlabs.com/images/multimedia/creative-sbmp3/drv-3.gif" rel="nofollow)

I really need to get it working again, have to lower my bass - it's way to strong the neighbours is complaining and it worked fine before i formatted my computer on Win7 64-bit.

Kok-Choy-XCL-
11-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Like I've mentioned earlier there is no Graphics EQ for Win 7. Sorry, I can't think of any reasons how you can get Graphics EQ in Win 7 other than maybe installing a third-party driver pack or for some reason you managed to get an earlier version working (for Win XP) from an Audigy SE installation cd.

Risby
11-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Well, I can't remember using a cd but it must be the case then because I did not activly even search for drivers. But looking through the XP Drivers/Applications I can't find anything with Graph EQ there either?

Is it in the MediaSource Go, WaveStudio or anything like that?

Kok-Choy-XCL-
11-03-2010, 04:58 PM
It's a separate application by itself.

Risby
11-04-2010, 02:55 AM
And where can I download it then?

Kok-Choy-XCL-
11-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Sorry let me just sum up the points for you.

This Graphics EQ is a stand alone application included in the installation cd originally intended for use on Windows XP. <
It's not available for download separately, you won't find it in the download page. Even if you managed to extract it from the installation cd, the installation will fail with an error 6003 because it's not meant to work that way. <
There is no Windows 7 version. <
You might want to do a search for modded driver packs from Daniel_K or Robertmc8 to see if those fits your requirement but that note that those are not supported by Creative.<

Risby
11-04-2010, 06:17 PM
But why is this amazing application not on your download section, and only on a lousy cd? People lose cd's, they don't lose the internet.

It should really be for download, and the version if its only for Win XP still worked fine on Win7, just noting.

If i can't get find me the cd or some "h4xx" download I just might have to throw away the soundcard, being worthless without an EQ. And having to buy it new, again... that's stupid, but well good for Creative business but loses respect.

royrokit
01-29-2014, 02:41 AM
I just reformated my computer, and I'm missing the software for the Graphic EQ in Windows 7 64-bit, that I had last time. Don't remember I had a CD with the soundcard, It just installed itself trough Windows Update but not this time.

What software has the Graphic EQ included? I have the Sound Blaster Audigy SE, and really need it to lower my bass.

I found this link that worked for me as I was having the same problem. Installed new Creative software with EQ with no problems http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=327083

HaroldNHulsey
12-06-2014, 05:42 PM
i have an essay writing related to this topic. A legit essay writing service helped for that. I think this will helpful for you.

Colin-CL
12-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Harold, I removed the link as it was irrelevant to this forum thread. Please keep your postings relevant to prevent deletion in future.