Thread: Audigy 2 software install

Audigy 2 software install CD

Hey guys maybe you can help me out...

I bought a Audigy 2 used with no CD.. i've installed it in XP Pro and i can get sound no problem, but i cannot record anything from my mic? I'm wondering if there is a mass of software i am missing? I looked through the downloads and don;t think i've found what i need...

Words of wisdom please

Rob.

Whiz Kid

Re: Audigy 2 software install CD

drbob99,

Go to Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio devices. Click on the Advanced button.

It should bring out a Playback Control Window. Ensure that the microphone has not been muted.

Jason

hi jason, how/where can i get the install cd ?

i've lost mine

cg3d,

Where do you li've? If you're in the US or Asia, contact Customer Support to see if they can supply you with the CD.

If you're in Europe, you can get it through the online store.

Cat

Hi,

I bought by Audigy 2 Platinum about 3 years ago retail and installed it on my box with the included Driver CD. I have since had to do a reinstallation, but cannot locate the CD anywhere...and none of the drivers on the site work. Please help!

What is the exact driver I need to install (that will be recognized) and what is the exact link to that driver.

Thanks

what if i li've in south africa, can u help me with a link where i can download the neccessary creative software pack cd contents

thanx