Thread: N10225

N10225

I have a creative webcam. (I don't know what type, unfortunately) It is an . I lost the CD and everything so I was wondering if anyone can give me the driver somehow. It would be really appreciated. Thanks.
    - Steph

Whiz Kid

Re: N10225

steph,

That isn't the model number. The model number would be something like VF****, PD**** or CT****.

Jason

Jason-CL wrote:steph, That isn't the model number. The model number would be something like VF****, PD**** or CT****. Jason
    Same problem as him. Got a cam, Got no CD, Can't find drivers and software package.

Model Number is PD0.

Thanks.

Hello Boys and Girls,

Anyone visiting this site who did the same school boy error as me (Putting the N number and not looking a little lower for the actual model number). The model number is PD 30, at least for my device.

Driver available @:http://uk.europe.creative.com/suppor...ype=0&x=26&y=3

If that fails. Try Creative.com -> Support -> Download (Navigate to country) repeat Support -> Download -> *Select WebCam* ----> DL!

All the best,
    Kristopher.

OK, Sisters and Brothers:?Great?I can help!?http://dmzweb3.europe.creative.com/w...ist_camera.htm??This is the website to verify your camera type?base on your model number, the model?number, starts with PD***? or?else, is list on the?web camera itself.

Good luck?M

Re: drivers for creative webcam N10225 model no PD1110

hi,?i have a creative webcam and { model no given above}but i dont have a cd to install it in my computer sp please help me out?nicky

i have a creative cam and i have lost the cd for it i cant relly see that well but i believe the model number isvf-dd4d or vfoo4o or it could be starting with nf can you please help me

Re: N10225F

plz send me driver and softwear n10225 creative webcam
    Last edited by Kok-Choy; 11-21-2011 at 05:30 PM.