Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Installation CD ISO image for Creative products

Re: Prodikeys DM installation CD ISO here

Looking forward to the Friday to have the latest version of the CD.

Plz let us know, when you're done replacing the old stuff with the new one, hennifer.

Thanks a lot.

Hennifer,
    Still waiting for you to upload the new version of the CD. Looks like you're really caught up things. Thats alright. Just keep us posted on what's happening on this front.
    Waiting without any new is hard, you know.
    Regards,
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-26-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Contributor

oh**bleep**! Forgot. tee hee.

http://www.underdose.org/Creative/

http://www.underdose.org/Creative/OldVersion/

It's being uploaded as we speak.

Should look similar to this:

Code:
    D:\>dir prodi*.*
    Volume in dri've D has no label.
    Volume Serial Number is 9CEF-BC

Directory of D:\

09/29/2005 0:25 AM 00,43,872 PRODiKEYS_REPLACEMENT.part.rar
    09/29/2005 0:26 AM 00,43,872 PRODiKEYS_REPLACEMENT.part2.rar
    09/29/2005 0:26 AM 00,43,872 PRODiKEYS_REPLACEMENT.part3.rar
    09/29/2005 0:26 AM 00,43,872 PRODiKEYS_REPLACEMENT.part4.rar
    09/29/2005 0:27 AM 00,43,872 PRODiKEYS_REPLACEMENT.part5.rar
    09/29/2005 0:27 AM 00,43,872 PRODiKEYS_REPLACEMENT.part6.rar
    09/29/2005 0:27 AM 00,43,872 PRODiKEYS_REPLACEMENT.part7.rar
    09/29/2005 0:27 AM 28,243,47 PRODiKEYS_REPLACEMENT.part8.rar
    8 File(s) 73,266,25 bytes
    0 Dir(s) 8,596,999,68 bytes free
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-26-2011 at 11:45 AM.

I registered only to submit this :::: I just received a new DM Saturday from a huge music store in the East with the intentions of giving it to one of my students. After reading these forum pages on this many problems with the same units, and it's software, as discussed here, I quickly decided I DON'T NEED THIS from another underdeveloped Creative Labs product. The likes of "cat", one surley-mouthed ignorant prima-dona misplaced person, was the icing on the cake. It is all just simply too vivid to see that Creative's paper-thin customer service in this media form has no compassion for customers who are having issues with their Creative products. In the purest sense, there is no Tech Service at Creative worthy of me spending my money, being insulted by one "CAT" and waste this much time getting down to product or software faults without cures. I am returning the Prodikeys DM tomorrow. I'll do all I need to do to instruct, even using FM and analog synths collectables and the infamous antique KX77 plugged into a softsynth like NI's FM 7 and feel advanced and maintain my self respect and dignity. Definately sold me on the idea of researching the TERRATEE MIDI SMART unit for the student. Catnip, you should take an improvement course in keeping your smart-assed cutesie words to yourself, you are the very worst in any CS business I have seen in my 38 years in product support in the computerized music cinema post-production scoring business. Adios. Bet if this is monitored or screened, it won't make pub. dachsi2@cox.net
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-26-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Synthcollector banned for personal abuse. Your post is absolutely puzzling, I won't go into a specific detailed reply as you're banned and can't reply anyway.

Cat
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-26-2011 at 11:46 AM.

I downloaded the files but when I installed them , it says failed because the files are corrupted.

I don't want to have or catch any virus so I am not downloading from rapidshare ..any way to get the driver anywhere else?

Dear Hennifer,

Thanks but...they link you gave still have the same 5 files...no new files...

please help..

Ismael

Hi Badboy!
    I downloaded the first part of the Prodikeys iso, but i can't download the second part because when
    I click on the Part2 link it says "This File Has Expired Due To Inactivity".
    It would be very nice if you could help me to fix that?

Affectionately
    / Joakim

Someone please upload again. I bought a prodikeys used and I need the software. Its a prodikeys DM btw.