Thread: The audio device supported by this application is not detected. The application will e

The audio device supported by this application is not detected. The application will exit

I have a Creative Audigy 2 ZS?when i try to access the EAX CONSOLE. i get the message below. "."?I?cant have eax features in mediasource as a result. i have a creative 6. speaker system connected. when i do a speaker test. the rear center isnt on. (its doesnt say "rear center")?however i can still use DTS : neo 6 setttings. in mediasource. ** i have the latest drivers installed. i have tryed changing to another PCI slot, and tryed to reinstall the drivers from start.**?isnt there a firmware available for my soundcard?doing the creative diagnostics, it shows. passed for all areas.it shows my card as : SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [9000]??

Uber Guru

Re: The audio device supported by this application is not detected. The application will exit

Try to reinstall the EAX panel or try this trick (read whole thread).

jutapa

Re: The audio device supported by this application is not detected. The application will exit

still got the problem. cannot access EAX on the new version of mediasource.

what else can i do?

bump .... anyone experianced that problem?

i tryed ininstalling everything and then reinstalling it all. still same problems..

Uber Guru

sanjayint wrote:

bump .... anyone experianced that problem?

i tryed ininstalling everything and then reinstalling it all. still same problems..
    Can you control EAX through "Creative Audio Console" ot "CT Panel"?

- Audio Console is bundled w/ latest drivers (or you can DL the installation separately from CT Support).

- CT Panel can be found on "C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2Zs\Program\WDM\COMMON" -folder (ctpanel.exe) and/or
    inside the driver update (SBAX_WEBUP_LB_2_08_0004.exe\Drivers\wdm\common\i3 86 or Amd64 -folder).

jutapaMessage Edited by jutapa on 05--2006 0:0 PM