Page 192 of 194 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1938

Thread: Successful Repair of s750 with Blown Fuse

Visitor

Re: Successful Repair of s750 with Blown Fuse

hello,
    for c39 and c40, what are therecommended values​​to replacethesetwocomponents ?

thanks

Hi all,

just letting you know how I (with the help of a friend) fixed my s750 (blinking power led problem)

We disconnected both amp boards and tested if the led was still blinking. It was, so we tested the PSU and found C61, C62 and C63 were broken. I also looked at the amp boards and found both tantalum capacitors were completely blown. One of them had shorted, and had blown out the elements of the PSU. However, I was not able to find a good replacement for this. It's supposed to be a 70 volt tantalum cap, but those do not exist where I live (nor those of a higher voltage).

We also tried replacing it with a regular cap, but we couldn't find the +/- signs on the board nor the caps (since they were blown). Since the cap is parallel with some other elements doing about the same thing we simply left it out. Everything works fine now!

Trusted Contributor

Hi All
    Still here fixing the S750's as usual. Done about 200 now!
    Email or post a query here and I'll try to assist in getting your defective S750's running again
    Stephen
    highviewvideo@sky.com

Trusted Contributor

Hi Stephen,

I've recently noticed that my rear left channel isn't working at all. I've tried swapping speakers etc so I'm sure it's the amp that's the problem. This is the first problem I've had with my amp so I haven't opened it before. What do you think the problem is likely to be, what part/s will I have to replace?

Thanks in advance.

If someone designed a circuit for a cooling fan and having an auto sensing circuit to turn the subwoofer on and off.

Who would be interested?

And anyone here that can?

Contributor

Hi Stephen,

I got a new problem with my fixed s750 If I turn the s750 on it goes directly and complete off again and after 5 secs the pod shows the standby led. Every settings set by default after I turn the s750 on again. I still remeber that this is a problem by the aux unit, right? I checked everything but it seems to be ok... Do you know perhaps how could that happen? Thank you for you help...

Regards

Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by jpcha69 View Post
    hello,
    for c39 and c40, what are therecommended values​​to replacethesetwocomponents ?

thanks
    Hi,

for c40 you can use any 1uf, 100v AC or higher poly/ceramic cap wich you can find and get. AC dosent need - or + polarization. This is my suggestion or this

For c39 you have to use an 1000uf, 100v DC, 105C and 18mm diameter aluminium electrolytic cap. This is my suggestion

Regards

Trusted Contributor

Hey guys, I found some S750 parts on ebay.http://www.ebay.com/sch/auction_ride...id=p4340.l2562

Last edited by evo9; 05-21-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Hello People,

İhsan from Ts
    Last edited by eishenheim; 07-10-2012 at 02:28 AM. Reason: can some moderators delete this, this message had a turkish character and it did not show up the rest

Hello People,

İhsan from Turkiye. I just got a S750 sound system without the satellites, since i have the satellites thats no problem but, as you all can guess it, it is not working, i have the flashing green power led problem like nearly everyone else, i made a cooling system inside and mounted it, but i have been reading the thread about 3 days i could not understand how to solve that problem. can someone explain me briefly how to solve the flashing light and power up problem, thanks from now. Best Wishes