Thread: WebCam Go Plus CT7510 Driver/Install Help for Windows XP Professional

Visitor

WebCam Go Plus CT7510 Driver/Install Help for Windows XP Professional

Hello All,

I have a Creative PC CAM model number CT7510, part number is 0007500000. I am looking for a driver that works. I have downloaded the Webcam Go Controller and driver that are posted in Creative's Archives and Asia sites, but have not successfully enabled the driver to install. I am running Windows XP Professional. When trying to install my Webcam Go Plus driver on a new XP SP2 machine, the machine reboots as it gets to the end of the file copying part of the driver installation and will keep rebooting as soon as the device is plugged into the USB port? Can someone please help me? Is there a fix for this problem?

I really don't want to throw away a camera that is fully functional.

Sniff?sniff?sniveling now?
    Last edited by KokChoy; 11-18-2011 at 04:42 PM.

Re: WebCam Go Plus CT7510 Driver/Install Help for Windows XP Professional

I have this webcam worked under Windows XP SP2. Just follow the steps and you should be getting a working webcam. If still not working, try this. uninstall any existing webcam drivers2. disconnect the webcam3. restart pc4. install the webcam go plus driver5. connect the device only when requested by the driver installer hope this helps
    Last edited by Kok-Choy; 11-21-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Visitor

Hello Saukoon,

Thank you for the advice. The problem still exists, but I will attempt to do as you said again with a friend of mine who is very good with computers and see if we can load the drivers as you have instructed.

Thanks again for your help!

Hi! F1, Glad that you find those steps helpful. Hope you can solve your problem soon!

btw, try to use USB ports that are on the motherboard or PC casing, and don't use ports on USB hubs, as your device might not get sufficient power to work properly.
    Last edited by KokChoy; 11-18-2011 at 04:42 PM.

Visitor

Thanks Saukoon! I am trying to install the drivers on a laptop, so I hope there will be no more problems because of this. I am still working on the problem though

Hi Saukoon, sorry to disturb you but you seem to be the most knowledgeable guy about the old CT 7510. You wouldn't happen to know where I can download the drivers to install it on a new portable PC (Toshiba Portg). Thanks in advance, cheers
    Roberto
    P.S. Doea the camera work when talking with Skype?
    Last edited by KokChoy; 11-18-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Re: WebCam Go Plus CT7510 Driver/Install Help for Windows XP ProfessionalX

me pueden mandar los driver y software de la camara por favor el modelo es ct7510
    Last edited by KokChoy; 11-18-2011 at 04:46 PM.