Thread: troubles with vf-0040

troubles with vf-0040

i lost my cd-room software for vf-0040so i go to web support and download itwhen i finish ,i still can not run my wc,it said "found new hardward wizard,and i need have an cd for run it,what should i do now pls helpthk so much?

Re: troubles with vf-0040

yeah me 2 I lost my cd and cnat find anything to get this cam to work someone please help........

hello I have the same problem but haven`t received a ny reply on my message, didi you find a solution?thanks for any advice you may providergdsstefano larese

yeah me 2 I lost my cd and cnat find anything to get this cam to work someone please help........
    Last edited by KokChoy; 11-23-2011 at 03:49 PM.

I am having the same trouble need help
    Last edited by KokChoy; 11-23-2011 at 03:50 PM.

If you've lost the software CD go into the Creative website and search for the latest version of the Camcentre software. Download it and run the software as if you had loaded it from the CD. ?Then plug in the camera, the drivers should load and you should be away and running. ?I did this on my wife's laptop a couple of days ago with the latest version of the software which I had to load as she's using Vista and the CD I had was for W2000 and XP.
    Last edited by KokChoy; 11-23-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Hello everyone,
    I have a new PC with windows 7 x64 bit. By chance wand without knowing how, the old vf-0040 was installed and working. i had to restore my PC due to some external hard dri've issues. Now i am trying to install my same vf-0040 and it wont recognise either from the dri've manager or detect new devise or even with the creative CD that came with the cam. Tried all the online dri'ved including ------0729.exe. No luck. Spent 4 hours of this weekend with no luck. Please someone help me thru this. Feel free to write to me at doc_saint@yahoo.com
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by KokChoy; 11-23-2011 at 03:53 PM.