Thread: well I've done

well I've done it.

I've uninstall my audigy 2 zs software and did a re install. things look good but not all is well in "my muzik wurld", I don't have a start button in my diagnose opsion. Could this have any thin to do with the resolution i'm running with my ati all in wonder 9800. I'm running at 600*200.

Uber Guru

Re: well I've done it.

Revt2themax,

Please try dropping your resolution to something more standard like 024 X 768 or even 280 X 024 to see if this fixes the problem you are having. A very high or very low resolution can have an effect on the placement of buttons in software so this may resolve it altogether.

Jeremy

Jeremy-CL wrote:
    Revt2themax,Please try dropping your resolution to something more standard like 024 X 768 or even 280 X 024 to see if this fixes the problem you are having. A very high or very low resolution can have an effect on the placement of buttons in software so this may resolve it altogether.Jeremy

Hey, first i would like say thanks to Catherina ror her reply and now i'll thank Jeremy-CL.
    i've reduseb my resolusion and that seems to have fixed the missing button problem, but now everything loos so small. No problem i'll li've with it, but a good improvment to audigy would be to have an opsion for higher res. in the setup disc that you could choose if it applied to your set up........... Thanks for all your help, i now i'll be back and why is that ?? cuz i REVT2THE "MAX"

You can set your res back to 600x200 - I suppose you won`t be running Diagnostics all the time