What is CMSS? and how to use it
The following information are abstracted from our Knowledgebase on CMSS. Please check the case relevant to your sound card below. You can also access the article on directly from the URL below. Knowledgebase article
How to enable CMSS in Creative MediaSource for Sound Blaster Audigy LS series
You can also open the EAX Console by clicking Start, All Programs, Creative Audigy LS, EAX Console.
- Go Start, All Programs, Creative, Creative MediaSource, and click on the Creative MediaSource Player or the Creative MediaSource Organizer.
- Click on the EAX button to enable EAX. The button should now be highlighted in green.
- Next, click on the little buttons next to the EAX button, which will bring up the Creative EAX Console.
- In the EAX Console, check the CMSS 3D tab, then check the box next to Enable CMSS 3D.
- Select ether CMSS or Stereo Surround and close the EAX Console.
How to turn CMSS on and off with the Sound Blaster Extigy?
Message Edited by Jason-CL on 04-2-2007 2:07 PM
- Using Remote Center: Press the CMSS button to toggle on and off. Ensure that speaker settings are set to 4., 5. or Auto.
- Using Play Center: In the Play Center mini-view, expand the right hand panel and click on CMSS. Choose On or Off. Ensure that speaker settings are at 4., 5. or Auto.
Admin notes: Updated the links - KokChoy
Message Edited by KokChoy-CL on 06-27-2008 04:18 PM