Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Static noise from soundcards encountered with Nvidia dual SLI graphic configurations

Re: Static noise from soundcards encountered with Nvidia dual SLI graphic configurations

I have exactly the same issue, 2-way sli, crackling only when in sli, however there are THREE situations when this occurs for me - please check if you have the same:
    / mainly when in games viewing bright colours (e.g. sun in FarCry2) - as already confirmed by you
    2/ when Raid0 is being used which also uses the bus, e.g. FarCry2 during the load screens. Do you have Raid0 to reproduce this?

Re: Static noise from soundcards encountered with Nvidia dual SLI graphic configurations

I have the static noise for my X-Fi Titanium also...

I have just one GTX 1070, and it was the same thing for my GTX 770.

Is there a fix for this?
    Last edited by Youngj88; 01-13-2017 at 07:44 AM.

Same problem with me (only one graphic card).

What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Unable View Post
    Same problem with me (only one graphic card).

What should I do?
    Hi Unable,

You may want to create a new thread and post more details about the sound card you are using, operating system, computer specifications and the speakers you are connecting to the sound card.

This thread is for old computers with NVIDIA dual SLI graphics configurations.
    Om Vajrapani Hum,
    HT-CL

http://www1.wfp.org

https://give.asia/campaign/please_save_my_son_yang_chi