Thread: My Vado HD 2 Gen keeps on and off.

"My Vado HD 2 Gen keeps on and off

Hi, newbie here.

My Vado HD 2 Gen keeps on and off after few used. It has no problem conet to PC and play within Vado Central, after I disconet it from my XP PC, . I can't turn it off, it will constantly off and on.. I've tried take off the battery, after put it back in, it'll turn on itself then off/on/off...

please help, is there any solution can fix this?

Thanks.
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-28-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Whiz Kid

Re: My Vado HD 2 Gen keeps on and off.j

Rowwor,

Does the Vado HD turns on and off when you connect it to the PC?

Re: My Vado HD 2 Gen keeps on and off

Thanks for the reply.

No, it does turn on and stay in usb mode, and Vado certral launched, I can play the videos there, after safely disconnect it, it goes crazy on and off, I can't manualy turn it off unless take out the battery.

I have got a email reply from online tech support, sugusted me to update the latest firmware, which I did, and succesfully, but the problem still occur, also upgraded the Vado central software, It keeps crash after It's launched.

I don't know what I can do to make it work, the new firmware seems didn't fix it, I think this is something to do with hardware imo.
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-28-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Whiz Kid

Re: My Vado HD 2 Gen keeps on and off

The camera could be failing, it would be advisable to return to the place of purchase to ask for a replacement or request an RMA from tech support.