Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Creative Software Autoupdate Application

Trusted Contributor

Re: Creative Software Autoupdate Application

Well, the auto update application runs but it fails to find any updates for ALchemy 1.43.26. The Audigy FX and EVO headset drivers come with the latest 1.44.02 version.

Angry Re: Creative Software Autoupdate Application

and i would like to no how my windows 8 motherboard became a vista board when on the box it says windows 8 only software can be used on it ? or none windows os cant do a autoupdate becuase creative thinks its vista os installed

after the windows 8.1 update 1 now the sb control panel has fatal errors

Regular Contributor

Re: Creative Software Autoupdate Application Doesn't work on win 7

Can anyone post a link to the Auto Update software. I cant find in in the downloads area and I did not save my previous copy

Trusted Contributor

I really wonder why you would need the auto-update software Creative does not release any software update to a product as long as it installs on a Windows version - they just label existing drivers compatible with new Windows releases. Not sure if things will change with Windows 10 though.

This weekend I'll be starting the build of my new 700E Pro DFC. I bought a barebones kit from a member here, so the build will take a little while, but hopefully I'll maiden it by Thanksgiving...lol. I got the non-Pro model, but have the canopy and parts to make it a Pro on the way. I'll post the blades and canopy in the classifieds section.

Visitor

Creative Software Autoupdate Application

hardware of phoebus is so powerful and excellent and definitly better than creative zx BUT phoebus suffers from its driver...

I have creative x7 and every time i run updater and install the packages they reappear again on the next run to be installed
    Can someone help with this issue ?