Thread: Arma2 with windows 7,7264?

Arma2 with windows 7,7264?

I have x-fi notebook(SBXN_PCDRV_LB__0_0095) and latest drivers and the sound for arma 2 is messed up,also x-fi and pci-e card( XFTI_PCDRV_LB_2_7_0007)with win7 and latest drivers and game is un-playable.Plz fix...

Re: Arma2 with windows 7,7264

Same problem for me with windows 7 RC and SB Audigy 2

For me it seem to help to enable only one soundcard and disable all other soundcards in the system (e.g. onboard sound).

My problem is that i want use 2 soundcards at the same time: Onboard sound (Realtek HD Audio) for Teamspeak and the Audigy for the ingame sounds cause i hate to hear my teammates over the speakers.
    When using the Audigy "standalone" everything works fine.
    When using Audigy and Realtek i have pops, scratches and distorted noise. No matter what i use for Teamspeak or ingame sound,
    When using Realtek with my ATI "soundcard" (ATI HDMI Audio output) everything works fine.

I was playing in this double soundcard configuration for years (WINXP, WIN9X before) never had a problem with that.
    Is it a problem with Win7 or Creative?

Any suggestions?

Re: Arma2 with windows 7,7264)

Re: Arma2 with windows 7,7264) ?
    im_germany wrote:
    When using Realtek with my ATI "soundcard" (ATI HDMI Audio output) everything works fine.

I was playing in this double soundcard configuration for years (WINXP, WIN9X before) never had a problem with that.
    Is it a problem with Win7 or Creative?

Any suggestions?
    Yeah, don't bother trying to troubleshoot something in ther RC, no point seeing as 7 is coming out in a few days.Wait until you have a copy of the final verrsion of 7, then see if it still happens.

Also in case you didn't know, the audio on your ATI card is a Realtek chip as well, and using the exact same driver (assuming your onboard uses the Realtek HD driver) as the onboard.

Contributor

Re: Arma2 with windows 7,7264?

no problems here with arma 2 and windows 7 rtm x64 just arma 2 is buggy in general but no problem with sound or anything like that