Thread: Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 (W7 & Vista) SB0100

Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 (W7 & Vista) SB01005

Hello Creative Guys,

?? I have this Card (Sound Blaster Li've! 5. - SB000) which doesn't work at all under Windows 7 or Vista even with XP compatibility. This is a very good Sound Card and I don't want to throw it away just because of some drivers. As you can see on the Internet people are DESPERATELY asking for a solution to this problem since Vista came out and although this is an Acti've Card Creative Labs didn't offer ANY options.
    Is anyone who have a good solution for this?

?
    Best Regards,
    Nelus

Re: Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 (W7 & Vista) SB0100#

Re: Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 (W7 & Vista) SB0100?

Thanks mate! it works...

Is not the best solution, but the sound is acceptable and at least it works 5. which is great...
    Altough Creative is one of the best in Sound Cards industry (if not the best) they put me off on my next purchase and I'll try to search for something new...

Short Note for other users who may try this:

After the driver it's installed and checked with Windows 7 Sound Manager, not all speakers seem to work (according to W7) but just select 5. from Creative Audio Console and start your Music --> All Speakers should Work! ( don't try to configure in W7 and mess with other Sound Settings)

Hope That Helps!
    Thanks again stormy3

Nelus

Re: Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 (W7 & Vista) SB0100?

Could you pls provide the link where you have download and worked at ur system or upload in torrent or somewhere.
    Since at my system I tried all possbilites?but never worked.

?

Re: Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 (W7 & Vista) SB0100