Thread: WIN 7 32bit/ console luncher doesnt regonize my x-fi titanium bulk

WIN 7 32bit/ console luncher doesnt regonize my x-fi titanium bulk

anyone know how to solve this?

Super Guru

Re: WIN 7 32bit/ console luncher doesnt regonize my x-fi titanium bulk?

try this:

http://forums.creative.com/t5/Sound-...09/td-p/527485

That will install the applications and drivers you need as well as properly REGISTER the software for proper installation under VISTA or Windows 7. The original applications were never meant for Windows 7, so the author of the program tweaked the installation scripts. Then you can install standard Creative drivers and updates.

?

Well i tried that and it doesnt work for me . The console luncher still doesnt see my card.
    But i dont know if i got U .Should I install support pack first and then creative driversand console luncher from creative ?

Also i've got another problem. I can only plug my speakers by analog ( 3 connectors) BUT windows want me to connect it by SPDIF( control panel->sound devices : theres only SPDIF NOT speakers).
    Last edited by Colin-XCL-; 11-22-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Super Guru

Upon formatting my system, I usually install the support pack first. First thing I run through the whole setup. My system usually sees my card as a high definition multimedia interface, almost as if it were the HDMI sound of my ATI video card. So I run the support pack, and afterwards I have an X-FI. Then I install the newest Creative driver, and then newest Console Launcher and then everything runs great. There was a version of the Console Launcher that would glitch upon making random selections but the newest one seems to work fine.

I have an X-Fi Titanium card with the Black I/O shield and this has worked great for me for the last six months under Vista and Windows 7.
    Last edited by Colin-XCL-; 11-22-2011 at 01:20 PM.