Thread: Titanium 2.17.0008 driver bug

Trusted Contributor

Titanium 2.17.0008 driver bug

]Windows 7 x64, X-Fi Titanium, all drivers later?2.7.0007.0 (20 april 2009) from daniel_k pack 2.0(This is last proper driver) - EAX (EFX) effects is absent (after reboot on first app start they present, second and etc. - absent), no errors or something, just original sound without any effects. Game Mode and etc. of course was set.
    I wrote about it before, some one wrote about it too, no reaction.
    Same for OpenAL x64, written million times - nothing changed - developers have just to change ct_oal.dll x64 name to ct64_oal.dll and change inf file respectivly.
    There i have to send this to be heard? To Hague tribunal?maybe? It looks like this site is something like facebook, not creative customers support forum. Some one - give me creative driver programmers mail address, please. I swear not to swear, just to advice.

Re: Titanium 2.17.0008 driver bug?

!Re: Titanium 2.7.0008 driver bug?
    RaduznyKuDeSnik wrote:
    Windows 7 x64, X-Fi Titanium, all drivers later?2.7.0007.0 (20 april 2009) from daniel_k pack 2.0(This is last proper driver) - EAX (EFX) effects is absent (after reboot on first app start they present, second and etc. - absent), no errors or something, just original sound without any effects. Game Mode and etc. of course was set.
    I wrote about it before, some one wrote about it too, no reaction.
    Same for OpenAL x64, written million times - nothing changed - developers have just to change ct_oal.dll x64 name to ct64_oal.dll and change inf file respectivly.
    There i have to send this to be heard? To Hague tribunal?maybe? It looks like this site is something like facebook, not creative customers support forum. Some one - give me creative driver programmers mail address, please. I swear not to swear, just to advice.
    Hi KuDeSnik,

there is an obvious change in this new driver set: 64-bit addressing is not enabled.

Try to enable that feature, just follow the steps below.

Uninstall the driver and reboot.

Open the wdma_emu.inf file:

- search for [XFi_Config64.AddReg] and copy?[color="#ff0000"]HKR,Settings,Dma64BitAddresses,,0

- paste?the text just after the?[XFi_Config.AddReg] section, will look like this:

[XFi_Config.AddReg]
    [color="#ff0000"]HKR,Settings,Dma64BitAddresses,,0
    HKR,Settings,EnableWaveRTPullMode,,0
    - save the file.

Now install the driver.

In the end, it seems the CA20K2 PCI-E chipset suffers from the same issues as the previous CA20K PCI.

They have simply integrated an UAA controller in a PCI-E interface, but the core logic of the X-Fi chipset is still the same and still very sensiti've to bus bandwidth issues.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for help, but nothing changed - still no eax effects.
    My config: Win7x64, 4GB RAM, AMD790X MoBo (ASUS M4A79XTD EVO)

I don't have effects on Titanium HD. I reinstalled Windows 7 x64 and there was no problems until directx_Jun200_redist.exe was installed. Is there any conflict between X-FI Drivers and DirectX?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Titanium 2.17.0008 driver buge

Daniel,

Do any files need to be renamed like previously?

-Thanks