Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Installation CD ISO image for Creative products

Installation CD ISO image for Creative products

For all those who have lost their original retail installation CD and looking for the original driver and applications. I have compiled all the ISO image of the installation CD that I have uploaded here into one thread. Hope this made it easy for all the user here.

The new link to the ISO you need is below.

http://badboy.hub.io/
    Message Edited by BadBoy on 03-28-20072:47 AM
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-26-2011 at 11:37 AM.

Re: Prodikeys DM installation CD ISO here

it seems, there is also a cd-driver rip at emule, just 30mb incl. update.

tomson wrote:
    it seems, there is also a cd-driver rip at emule, just 30mb incl. update.

You're free to find any sources you like. This download here is the exact CD image file of the original install CD for the Prodikey DM.
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-26-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Contributor

OH MY GOD SLOW. I can't even finish 40 megs without being disconnect (here at work, with a fibre pipe) -- I'll try at home tonight.
    Thanks SO MUCH for providing me with these. When I get them, I'll host them on my own server and speeds will be so much better. And I'll be sure to post the links here. No company should charge for basic functionality.
    I spoke with a representiti've this morning for tech support, and was all ready to purchase an additional CD to provide myself with functionality, for 5 dollars, then I found out there'd be a $25 charge for SHIPPING .. bwahahaha.. NO THANKS!
    SO basically, yes, I love you. If anyone could provide me with a quicker link by the time I get home -- that'd be great (so I can get these posted by tonite)
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-26-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Hi hennifer,

If you have any better, faster online free site for me to upload those file I'll be glad to upload it there. Also, if you have ftp, I could upload those to your ftp. That should be faster.

I'm struggling trying to get the first link to download and no it seems to be frozen again at only 28%. If any of you upload as a torrent, I will definetly help seed the file(s). Thanks again everyone for trying to help out.

cheddar

Contributor

http://www.underdose.org/creative/

08/20/2005 :43 AM 00,43,872 PRODiKEYS_CD.part.rar
    08/20/2005 :43 AM 00,43,872 PRODiKEYS_CD.part2.rar
    08/20/2005 :43 AM 00,43,872 PRODiKEYS_CD.part3.rar
    08/20/2005 :43 AM 00,43,872 PRODiKEYS_CD.part4.rar
    08/20/2005 :43 AM 66,53,793 PRODiKEYS_CD.part5.rar
    5 File(s) 468,259,28 bytes

Weird, it's costing me about 5 dollars a month to host these files. I can totally see why Creative doesn't want to do that. I mean, 5x2 is like, 60 dollars. WOAH!! Cut the profit margin a little, fatboy.

Files are being uploaded right now, so if there's any doubt to their entirety, just wait an hour =)

<3 Hennifer
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-26-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Parts , 2, 4, and 5 are there but I don't see part 3. And by the way thanks for doing this!Message Edited by bnwitt on 08-2-2005 2:05 AM
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-25-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Oh well, so much for getting this thing up tonight. I guess I'll just return it to Musicians Friend.

Contributor

eh! it's on it's way again. having problems with retarded ISP. plus it's my friends birthday =) distracted.