Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Graphic EQ SB Audigy SE

Re: Graphic EQ SB Audigy SE

But why is this amazing application not on your download section, and only on a lousy cd? People lose cd's, they don't lose the internet.

It should really be for download, and the version if its only for Win XP still worked fine on Win7, just noting.

If i can't get find me the cd or some "h4xx" download I just might have to throw away the soundcard, being worthless without an EQ. And having to buy it new, again... that's stupid, but well good for Creative business but loses respect.

Re: Graphic EQ SB Audigy SEs

Quote Originally Posted by Risby View Post
    I just reformated my computer, and I'm missing the software for the Graphic EQ in Windows 7 64-bit, that I had last time. Don't remember I had a CD with the soundcard, It just installed itself trough Windows Update but not this time.

What software has the Graphic EQ included? I have the Sound Blaster Audigy SE, and really need it to lower my bass.
    I found this link that worked for me as I was having the same problem. Installed new Creative software with EQ with no problems http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=327083

Re: Graphic EQ SB Audigy SE?

i have an essay writing related to this topic. A legit essay writing service helped for that. I think this will helpful for you.
    Last edited by Colin-CL; 12-07-2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: irrelevant topic

Re: Graphic EQ SB Audigy SE

Harold, I removed the link as it was irrelevant to this forum thread. Please keep your postings relevant to prevent deletion in future.