This driver is unofficial, not supported by Creative Labs and is provided as is, without any warranties.
< Compiled on Oct 25 2011 by Daniel Kawakami >
Supports the following models of Sound Blaster X-Fi PCI cards (except Xtreme Audio):
- SB0460 / SB0462 / SB0463 / SB0464 /SB0465 /SB0466 / SB0468 / SB0469
- SB046A / SB046B / SB046C
- SB0550 / SB055A
- SB0678 / SB0679
- SB0730 / SB073A
- SB0772 / SB0773 / SB0775 / SB0776 / SB0779
Operating systems supported (32-bit and 64-bit editions):
- Windows Vista / Server 2008
- Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2
Complete set with applications:
- X-Fi Series driver 2.14.0001.28 (Auzentech Prelude RefCD5)
- ALchemy 1.43.15
- Audio Control Panel 3.00.60
- AutoMode Switcher 1.01.07
- Console Launcher 2.61.54
- DDL and DTS Connect License Activation 2.00.03 (*)
- Dolby Digital Live Pack 3.02.00 (*)
- DTS Connect Pack 1.04.00 (*)
- MediaSource DVD-Audio Player 2.00.78
- SoundFont Bank Manager 3.21.02
- THX Console 3.50.05
- Volume Panel 2.21.15
(*) - purchase and activation required.
Recommended for nForce boards with 4GB of RAM as it fixes the static, crackling, popping and sound disappearing issues on most systems.
This is the same Auzen Prelude RefCD5 UAA driver operating in WDM mode with WaveRT support.
Decoder, WhatUHear and DVD Audio are available with this driver for cards that originally supported these features.
This updated pack adds OpenAL and ASIO support for 64-bit applications.
Windows Security warning during driver installation
When prompted with: "Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software", choose "Install this driver software anyway".
Rear and Side channels swapped
Run THX Console, change the speaker configuration to 7.1 then reassign the channels.
See the picture below (THX_Setup.png file included).
The procedure must be done for every mode (Entertainment, Game and Audio Creation).
Download and installation info:
File size: 93 MB
CRC32 hash: E4E9CA78
SHA-1 hash: BD161C662C56D0451BB0CD3E92F073AC08AC6C36
Mirrors: Hotfile - please do not mirror this link, thanks.