Thread: installing application software for ZEN Nano Plus on a windows 7 computer

Jinstalling application software for ZEN Nano Plus on a windows 7 computerk

Trying to install ?application software for ZEN Nano Plus? on a windows 7 computer. Having all kinds of problems.
    Get message saying not compatable with X64 bit computer. Then it freezes the computer and won't shut down.
    Any help would be appreciated. Any other win 7 applacations for my Zen Nano Plus for managing the play list?
    Thanks
    Last edited by KokChoy-XCL-; 10-25-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Whiz Kid

Re: installing application software for ZEN Nano Plus on a windows 7 computerV

NHi,

Sorry but I don't think there is any new application for the ZEN Nano Plus on Windows 7. However the OS should still recognize the player as a removable dri've so you can drag & drop songs into it. Alternati'vely, you might want to google for third-party applications.

Re: installing application software for ZEN Nano Plus on a windows 7 computer?

Thanks for the reply.

Why won't? the app install like most other 32 bit app's?

I know I can just drop the songs using explorer. just thought I could manage the songs better using the app.

Robert
    Last edited by KokChoy-XCL-; 10-25-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Whiz Kid

Re: installing application software for ZEN Nano Plus on a windows 7 computer?

The applications for this product was released before Windows 7 becomes available. As this product has already reached the end of it's service life, I am afraid future software development is unlikely.