Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Firmware Upgrade to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or even 3.2 (Honeycomb) planned?

NFirmware Upgrade to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or even 3.2 (Honeycomb) planned?!

Hello,

is a firmware upgrade for the ZiiO 0 to the latest Android versions planned?
    The currently installed Android 2.2 (Froyo) is a little outdated compared to other current Android smartphones and tablets.

Best regards,
    -Manuel-

Whiz Kid

Re: Firmware Upgrade to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or even 3.2 (Honeycomb) planned?q

Hi,

I heard Android 2.3 is in the works but nothing on 3.2 at this point.

Re: Firmware Upgrade to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or even 3.2 (Honeycomb) planned??

RHi,

I received an information from Creative support service that says Android 2.3 version is not planned for now. Can you confirm this please?

thank you

Whiz Kid

Re: Firmware Upgrade to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or even 3.2 (Honeycomb) planned??

Re: juven975,

I only heard about this through the product group, but things are still sketchy at this point. Customer Support most probably won't confirm this information until an actual update becomes available at a much later date. If you are planning to make a purchase based on this information, I suggest you wait for the release before making your decision.
    Last edited by KokChoy; 10-28-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Re: Firmware Upgrade to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or even 3.2 (Honeycomb) planned?(

Ok...

Many Thanks.

Contributor

Re: Firmware Upgrade to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or even 3.2 (Honeycomb) planned?

Now. it's 2 month already after the last posted, Is anything updating to make Zen touch2 upgrade to Android 2.3? Because now many apps need android 2.3 but I can't install it because now it's 2.2.

So do you know anything for upgrade the Zen touch 2 to be 2.3?

Whiz Kid

Re: Firmware Upgrade to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or even 3.2 (Honeycomb) planned?

Sorry I have no news about this yet.

Hi, any news on the firmware upgrade for the ZiiO 10 to the latest Android version, at least Android 2.3(Gingerbread) / 3.0 (Honeycomb)

Whiz Kid

Sorry I have not heard of anything at this point. Like all development plans, it can be pulled, amended, postponed, etc... All I can say is check the press releases and the download page for updates.

ok. Thank you for the information KokChoy.