Thread: pas d'aftertouch sur mon xboard49

Question pas d'aftertouch sur mon xboard49

Hello, I'm new on the forum. I use windows seven/reason3/xboard49.
    My problem, I can't have aftertouch on my Xboard49 keyboard.I use it with reason 3 and all commands drives fine reason but not the aftertouch. I did an UART reset, it send me the message :good. I have installed the good drivers from the cd and I saw that all was perfect in the peripherique window. I controlled the high and low value (80 / 600) of aftertouch with the key X1 of the keyboard all is ok. With a little soft named midiox I can see in realtime all the midi data transferred (mod wheel/pitch/note on and off/ control change...)but nothing from aftertouch.

Thank a lot for your help
    mr Bousquet JR
    Last edited by bousquet; 11-17-2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: I traduce from french to english

Re: pas d'aftertouch sur mon xboard49

Bousquet,

When did you get the board? Did aftertouch ever work?
    What OS are you in ?

Casey

Quote Originally Posted by Casey_E-MU View Post
    Bousquet,

When did you get the board? Did aftertouch ever work?
    What OS are you in ?

Casey
    Thanks for answers
    i' ve bought the xboard in 2007, and the drivers are those of the cd that was given with the xboard, i think the drivers have the age of 2004.
    yesterday ther were some miracles, i saw the aftertouch working a few time then it stopped and sometimes comes again What happens ?

So when you purchased the board in 2007 the after touch worked?
    Was it just recently that you noticed the after touch not working?

How often do you use the board? Have you noticed if the action on the board is getting softer?

Thanks
    Casey

Quote Originally Posted by Casey_E-MU View Post
    So when you purchased the board in 2007 the after touch worked?
    Was it just recently that you noticed the after touch not working?

How often do you use the board? Have you noticed if the action on the board is getting softer?

Thanks
    Casey
    I don't use very often the xboard I m guitar player and effectively I'm looking to the aftertouch function only that last days.
    I play the keyboard twice a year in average.Maybe as you think something in the keyboard is dust by the time.
    But if it was that case the other day when the aftertouch worked, all the key worked and when it stopped worked it was for all the key. if it was a dust probl