Thread: Installing winamp on touch 2

Installing winamp on touch 2

Got the touch 2 for Christmas present. I wanted to move my audiobooks over and listen to them. As they come in Disc, I need to get seamless play by using a playlist. I have not been able to find any instructions on how to create or associate playlist with each book. I have downloaded the Winamp app and tried to install it on several occasions. It looks like it is being installed, then a mesage "Not Installed" pops up. So how do I get winamp installed on my touch 2? I have android 2.2

Re: Installing winamp on touch 2

Hi lazy8888

There does seem to be a problem installing winamp on the Touch 2; had the same issue myself. Have you tried synching the books to the Touch by creating a playlist in Windows Media Player and then synching that playlist to the Touch? That works fine for music, and should work for books as well. HTH

Quote Originally Posted by lazy8888 View Post
    Got the touch 2 for Christmas present. I wanted to move my audiobooks over and listen to them. As they come in Disc, I need to get seamless play by using a playlist. I have not been able to find any instructions on how to create or associate playlist with each book. I have downloaded the Winamp app and tried to install it on several occasions. It looks like it is being installed, then a mesage "Not Installed" pops up. So how do I get winamp installed on my touch 2? I have android 2.2
    Yes...
    I have the same problem...
    Winamp
    Latest version: 1.2.9

Contributor

I use Music app to created my playlist.

First run music app then:

1. Play a song or audio book
    2. Pause and Tap option button
    3. Choose Add to Playlsit
    4. Choose new and make a name or any playlist that you want.
    5. Then add another track that you want.

Winamp

Hello Paawit,

I had the same problem,but as you told the steps I did the same and it worked for me. Thanks paawit