View Poll Results: Do you want Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) for your Ziio 7/10 Tablet?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 88.89%
  • No

2 11.11%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you want Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) for your Ziio 7/10 Tablet? Type " I want it" here!

Do you want Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) for your Ziio 7/10 Tablet? Type " I want it" here!

I want it!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you want Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) for your Ziio 7/10 Tablet? Type " I want it" here!

Assuming it would make the firmware as stable as it should be, so that the ZiiO/Touch 2 could show their full potential without crashing, yes.

Who would say no, anyways?

Re: Do you want Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) for your Ziio 7/10 Tablet? Type " I want it" here!

I want it!!!! yippie

Trusted Contributor

Dont want it. The ZiiO is a piece of crap and I am throwing mine away. It sucks bigtime :-(

I want it too.. !!!

Hey there .... as long as you are throwing your Ziio away, how about throwing it in my direction????

Quote Originally Posted by carlmagnuso View Post
    Dont want it. The ZiiO is a piece of crap and I am throwing mine away. It sucks bigtime :-(

Quote Originally Posted by greatoldiesdj View Post
    hey there .... As long as you are throwing your ziio away, how about throwing it in my direction????
    hahahha good !!!
    ZiiO 7 /8GB

sold mine

it was a piece of rubbish that never delivered what it promised

Visitor

I was thinking of selling mine to but second hand is worth it nothing so I'm thinking I'll better keep it for the time been and see if can at least have the hdmi output working once updated the firmware. Upgrading to 2.3 and see if will be able to use it for skype but is very depressing for me as i didn't buy this device for chatting but to use it as a player for my backing track and i have a Vision M30 mp3-4 player that has a great sound and i assume that it would have been good so I gave up a 250 pounds second hand ipad and bought a new ziio 10...what a disappointment! my iphone 3gs has a much better sound.Off course i use in my a laptop but i need it a tablet for lighter use.......
    The audio output signal is just too weak.

ZiiLabs (part of Creative) has Android 4 for their ZMS-40 chip. I would pay for an update for it to run on my Ziio 10".