Thread: Creative Live Central 3 and Procaster

Contributor

Creative Live Central 3 and Procaster

Hey all there

I use LiveStream Procaster to came caster my gane, and every time i started Live Cam Chat HD
    the live central pops up

so i need to uninstall live central 3, so i can game caster my game

so how do i stop live central to pops up every time i will game caster my game

sorry my bad english

Contributor

Re: Creative Live Central 3 and Procaster

Can any one help me here please

Hi Davir,

Look for the Live Central software on the system tray and right click on it. See if you have an option there to uncheck or disable the Live Central to automatically launch when video streaming. Another way is going to Startup and uncheck the Live Central.

I'm not really familiar with Procaster software so you might also want to check if there is a setting somewhere that is making the central a default app (just a wild guess ).

Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Loi-CL View Post
    Hi Davir,

Look for the Live Central software on the system tray and right click on it. See if you have an option there to uncheck or disable the Live Central to automatically launch when video streaming. Another way is going to Startup and uncheck the Live Central.
    I can not see anywhere where it can be turn it on or off

so please help me

Which one did you try and what happened? I'm trying to help but that is as far as what I know. I would also try to consider contacting procaster support and see what suggestions they can give.

Contributor

I can not see anywhere where it can be turn it on or off with Live Ceantral 3 icon in system tray

so please help me again

Sorry, I don't know of any other way to disable the Live Central aside from what I wrote above. The other option is uninstall the live central if you don't want to use it.