Thread: Unable to Hear out of My Sound Blaster Tactic Sigma 3D

Unable to Hear out of My Sound Blaster Tactic Sigma 3D

Im unable to hear out of my left earpiece on my headphones and ive tried on several computers and my ipod and only the right piece has been able to work for some reason so i requested new ones and they said they i didnt have a proof of purchase which was this picture below then i tried to again and it said this product has already been registered when i entered the serial number im not sure what to do :/
    Capture.jpg

Re: Unable to Hear out of My Sound Blaster Tactic Sigma 3D

Hello JohnSingler,

Looks like they need something like a confirmation email from the store where you bought this from (if this was an online purchase). Did you try to contact Creative Customer Support?

Quote Originally Posted by Loi-CL View Post
    Hello JohnSingler,

Looks like they need something like a confirmation email from the store where you bought this from (if this was an online purchase). Did you try to contact Creative Customer Support?
    I did buy it online and contacted them and they said to try and update the drivers which i did and didnt work. Then they said to fill out the warranty thing so i did then i got another email saying they didnt find a proof of purchase

Who did you buy it from exactly? I bought my set from Amazon and they usually keep your item order invoice on file for a while. I know I bought my headset maybe 2 months ago, and my invoice is still on file. I think some other shopping sites do the same thing.

Hey, Loi. Would that be considered an acceptable form of proof of purchase? He might have to print out an invoice (if he can), scan it, and then send it via e-mail as an attachment image. I mean, it should tell you every bit of information that was sent in the purchase confirmation e-mail. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by NonVictim View Post
    Who did you buy it from exactly? I bought my set from Amazon and they usually keep your item order invoice on file for a while. I know I bought my headset maybe 2 months ago, and my invoice is still on file. I think some other shopping sites do the same thing.

Hey, Loi. Would that be considered an acceptable form of proof of purchase? He might have to print out an invoice (if he can), scan it, and then send it via e-mail as an attachment image. I mean, it should tell you every bit of information that was sent in the purchase confirmation e-mail. What do you think?
    I got them off newegg

Okay, go to the bottom of the New Egg page and click the link under My Account called "Order History/Print Invoice.". You should be able to get it from there. Now if you have a scanner or can get a hold of one, I'd scan it and send it along with your RMA request e-mail to the warranty department with that invoice image as an attachment. I'm pretty sure that would be just as good as receiving the forward of the purchase confirmation e-mail, because it contains the same information. Try that out and see if that helps. I don't see why they wouldn't accept a scanned printed invoice.
    Last edited by NonVictim; 04-25-2012 at 06:14 AM.