Thread: Creative inspire 4400 4.1

Creative inspire 4400 4.1

HI ,
    I WANT TO ASKING A QUESTION..
    I PURCHASED CREATIVE INSPIRE 4400 4.1.BUT I REALLY SURPRISED.THAT THESE SPEAKERS HAVE NO BASS. I HEAR THEM ALREADY IN LAST 4 YEARS THERS BASS ARE EXCELLENT AND VERY VERY STAYLISH. BUT NOW I CHEKED OUT MY SPEAKERS ALL OVER ITS VERY GOOD IN OTHER MUSIC.AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN THE BASS VOLUME AND IN THE CIRCUIT.BUT WHEN I SAW THEM INSIDE THE SUB WOOFER THERE IS A BASS SPEAKER WHICH IS CHANGED.AND ALSO THE SATELITES SPEAKER ARE ALSO CHANGED. BUT THE MODEL NUMBER AND ITHS SHAPE ARE THE ORIGINAL.AND I ALSO CHEKED ON THE NET.CREATIVE 4400 HAS BASS SPEAKER AND THE SATELITE SPEAKERS ARE DIFFERENT .SO WHAT IS THIS?THERE RAEARS PINS ARE ALSO BE CHANGED. BUT THEY ARE THE ORIGINAL. SO PLZ TELL ME THAT IS THERE A TWO VARITIES IN THIS MODEL.A BASS OR OTHER MUSIC. I MEAN THAT THERE IS TWO VARITIES IN THIS MODEL.SO PLEASE TELL ME THE SOLUTION . THANKS IN advanced.

Re: Creative inspire 4400 4.1

Hello Veeru,

Sorry if I am not getting exactly what you're trying to say but if you are just asking if there are 2 varieties of this model, the answer is No. There is only one Inspire 4400 4.1 model. Just an fyi...I don't know where you purchased the speaker but this is already classified as "End of Service Life".

By the way, next time, try not to post IN ALL CAPS whether you are in Creative Forum or an other general forum. That's the equivalent of shouting or yelling in a Forum and it's rude and annoying to most people. Please visit our forum guidelines for new members. With that said, Welcome to Creative forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Loi-CL View Post
    Hello Veeru,

Sorry if I am not getting exactly what you're trying to say but if you are just asking if there are 2 varieties of this model, the answer is No. There is only one Inspire 4400 4.1 model. Just an fyi...I don't know where you purchased the speaker but this is already classified as "End of Service Life".

By the way, next time, try not to post IN ALL CAPS whether you are in Creative Forum or an other general forum. That's the equivalent of shouting or yelling in a Forum and it's rude and annoying to most people. Please visit our forum guidelines for new members. With that said, Welcome to Creative forum!
    THANKS.FOR YOUR REPLY.but i am not stisfied with your reply....yet......anyway don,t mind.because i love creative verymuch.and that,s why i shocked this.

Hi veeru,

I'm temporarily covering Loi for the moment.

Just take note that opening up any product voids it's warranty, even if the product has reached it's end of life. Bass is something very subjective and each model of speakers are built with different usage in mind. The Inspire 4400 is an all-rounder 4-channel speakers for surround gaming at an affordable price tag.

That said, I'm glad you love our products very much.

Thanks for your continued support!

Colin

message for administrator

hello sir, i love creative labs since 12 years. sir i hear only creative and not others.i wish to hear all of your models.but i think that it is not possible.sir everybody in my area call me that i am phsycatrics. but i know that what i am. i only love creative models.sir is there any opprotunity to complete my wish.i am graduated.and i do nothing.except to heat creative speakers.sir i want to join creative labs and wanted to complete my wish.sorry for bad english.i think you appreciate me.and understand me.waiting for your reply.

Hi Veeru,

You may want to check out Creative's career page. Who knows, your wish will be granted. Best of luck.

message for administrator

hi sir,sir i read all of your vacancies.but i am very disappointed that the qulification is too high and experience is mentioned.sir if you do something then there is a chance for me to join creative labs and work for my favourite products speaker system.sir i am graduated and i know computer hardware and software.basics.