Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Creative ZxR - release date

Re: Creative ZxR - release date

Hi all,

Thanks and I appreciate your interest and support.

We are not in the habit of announcing product releases until a PR or official announcement has been made.

My apologies to those eagerly awaiting to have this for Christmas or other special occasion. Believe me, sometimes I wish I myself could give Saint Nick a good ole kik.

Whoever said good things come to those who wait?

Cheers,
    Colin

Contributor

CREATIVE

I know for a fact that you have all the information on the ZXR SoundBlaster card. Give me an idea. I have been using the Titanium HD card but it is not the best and has issues and the software is very hard to get to work and is confusing to most people. It is funny you have the worst Customer Support phone numbers where no one answers and support is always in a meeting. It is terrible too because your reputation sucks and more and more people are telling everyone to stay away from your products because it is evident that you don't care for the consumer. You say you do on your website but your website sucks too. Too hard to find your way around. Takes too long to find something and so out of date. I know the Z card is out but it is your basic bare bone card. I am a professional recording computer sound person and I need the best. Using Titanium HD and Xonar by Asus. I would like to buy the ZXR because I hear it is better than the Titanium HD. Anyway since you don't care about the little people you are not going to tell us anyway. But if you do I would appreciate it. I just want to know should I buy something else from another competitor or stay with Creative?

Thank You

Jaye Fayed
    Everett, WA
    Last edited by jayefayed; 12-14-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin-CL View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks and I appreciate your interest and support.

We are not in the habit of announcing product releases until a PR or official announcement has been made.

My apologies to those eagerly awaiting to have this for Christmas or other special occasion. Believe me, sometimes I wish I myself could give Saint Nick a good ole kik.

Whoever said good things come to those who wait?

Cheers,
    Colin
    Well we have been waiting since the first press release about 5 months ago. Not giving us a release date is going to push us to another competitor. Why would you not release this is time for christmas? You would sell alot of these.

Contributor

Is there anybody at CREATIVE that has any type of authority can tell us something?

Is there any new information on this release date? This silence is really annoying.

Trusted Contributor

Stop saying bad words. That's ur choice to buy or not!

Hi people,

A new year begins and I have some good news to announce!

Here's what I have for the release dates for the ZxR:

1) Europe: mid-Jan 2013

2) USA: mid-Jan 2013

3) Asia: early Jan 2013

Note: These are shipment dates, so do factor in a couple extra days for shipment, customs, retail etc.

You may also sign up for our mailer to keep up-to-date on this product.

Once again, my apologies for the delay. I would not post anything here if I didn't have the full information available.

Cheers!
    Colin

http://us.store.creative.com/Creativ...B00AQ5PK6I.htm
    now you can buy it,to the tune of 249.00 usd
    I7-4930 3.4 OC @4.5GHz
    asus P9X79 Deluxe
    Corsair H100
    32gb ram corsir vengance 2133 4X8GB 10-11-11-31-CL2
    Coolermaster silent pro1000 PS
    PowerColor R9 290 OC 4GB
    Sony bd-rw bwu-500s
    viewsonic vx2753mH monitor
    2 Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB ssd R0 for OS
    corsair 800D
    SB ZXR | Logitech Z-5500
    Windows 8 Pro mce

Trusted Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Colin-CL View Post
    ....Europe: mid-Jan 2013.....
    Thanks Colin! ;-)
    System config of main PC: SB ZxR soundcard, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, I7 3770K CPU, Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe, 16GB DDR3 RAM(2x8GB), Nvidia GTX 580 GFX, Samsung 840 Pro 250GB SSD as system HDD, Creative S750 7.1 speakers, Blue Sky "system one" 2.1 Monitor speaker system with bass management controller MKII, Sennheiser HD650 Headphone, Creek OBH-21SE headphone amplifier.

Trusted Contributor

5.1!