Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 3.4 (07/08/2015) - Updated Auzentech drivers

Re: SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 3.4 (07/08/2015) - Updated Auzentech drivers

Quote Originally Posted by The Mac View Post
    well geez, if that works I spent a lot of time figuring that out for nothing.lol.
    Don't worry it took me a while to remember what the issue was lol. I had the same problem with 8.

I would guess enabling/disabling in device manager and sleeping would do the same thing if you don't have the front panel hooked up. I don't.

Hey and thanks for doing this.
    Works fine for me so far although i didnt try more complex things yet, like microphones.

i have one question though:
    on windows 10 the creative audio service hogs all my free cpu time so that i have a solid 100% cpu load for the whole day now.
    the system still feels fast, so resources seem to be returned if another process needs them, but the creative audio service takes what is there, it even had 100% cpu once. i have a 2011 quad core i5, so i think weak hardware is not the issue here. it seems noone else has that kind of problem, so could that be my mistake for installing something thats not ready yet? (stuff like alchemy)
    thanks again for your time.

Edit: sorry, i just saw that the ressource monitor lists a total cpu load of 82592632%. there is obviously more up on my end that has nothing to do with this, still keep up the good work though and sorry for the spam.
    Last edited by Anubi; 07-31-2015 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubi View Post
    Hey and thanks for doing this.
    Works fine for me so far although i didnt try more complex things yet, like microphones.

i have one question though:
    on windows 10 the creative audio service hogs all my free cpu time so that i have a solid 100% cpu load for the whole day now.
    the system still feels fast, so resources seem to be returned if another process needs them, but the creative audio service takes what is there, it even had 100% cpu once. i have a 2011 quad core i5, so i think weak hardware is not the issue here. it seems noone else has that kind of problem, so could that be my mistake for installing something thats not ready yet? (stuff like alchemy)
    thanks again for your time.

Edit: sorry, i just saw that the ressource monitor lists a total cpu load of 82592632%. there is obviously more up on my end that has nothing to do with this, still keep up the good work though and sorry for the spam.
    try restarting the service, it might be stuck.

Got settings to stick after 2nd reboot by changing from Entertainment mode then back to Gamer mode, setup Audio Control Panel and Creative Console the way i wanted then sleep PC, now always starts sound and settings kept after reboots.

Good setup now with these drivers X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro.

How do I know if the drivers have installed correctly? I am using Auzentech Prelude. In Device Manager, the version number for Prelude shows as 6.0.1.1285. Is this correct? Because the OP states the driver for Prelude is 2.14.0001.28 RefCD5...

is there a diagnostic driver for x-fi titanium fatality champ series ?

Old win diagnostic drivers doesnt work on win 10 i think.

cos this noise so annyoing really

thnx for everything again.

Daniel K YOUR THE MAN!!! Creative you suck the svetty balls!

Quote Originally Posted by somemadcaaant View Post
    Got settings to stick after 2nd reboot by changing from Entertainment mode then back to Gamer mode, setup Audio Control Panel and Creative Console the way i wanted then sleep PC, now always starts sound and settings kept after reboots.

Good setup now with these drivers X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro.

I can confirm this as well. Not sure if changing modes mattered although that works to at least wake the card up if you lose sound. But I set to gaming mode, set my settings, put the PC to sleep, woke the machine, shut down, and booted back up. All my setting have stuck since, and sound no longer drops out. I also have an X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty.

Cool Re: SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 3.4 (07/08/2015) - Updated Auzentech drivers

Quote Originally Posted by The Mac View Post
    try disabling it in device manager, then enabling it. that should reset the rear jacks.

then sleep the machine to save.
    Yippee. It seems to be fixed. I will now try to shutdown and cold restart to see it is indeed saved.

THANK YOU ALL!!! for your work on this. I spent several hours yesterday trying numerous fixes before finding this forum.

It is a sunny day in Alaska as well.