Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 3.4 (07/08/2015) - Updated Auzentech drivers

Contributor

Re: SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 3.4 (07/08/2015) - Updated Auzentech drivers

Daniel; this 3.4 support pack does not work on the enhancements side of things under the newest windows 10 build of 10166. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled it several times and I can not get into the settings tab for the enhancements under the sound blaster tab in the properties. It seemed to work in the previous build of 10162; but will not work in this one; 10166. Can you see if you can come up with a fix for this newest build or come up with a workaround fix for this? thanks in advance. Oh yea this is on my card which is the sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express. one last thing i keep getting the message of "this device is not supported by this application" or something to that extent every time i try to get into the settings.
    Last edited by matts6887; 07-13-2015 at 12:08 AM.

Trusted Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by matts6887 View Post
    Daniel; this 3.4 support pack does not work on the enhancements side of things under the newest windows 10 build of 10166. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled it several times and I can not get into the settings tab for the enhancements under the sound blaster tab in the properties. It seemed to work in the previous build of 10162; but will not work in this one; 10166. Can you see if you can come up with a fix for this newest build or come up with a workaround fix for this? thanks in advance. Oh yea this is on my card which is the sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express. one last thing i keep getting the message of "this device is not supported by this application" or something to that extent every time i try to get into the settings.
    Same thing after update to a newer version.
    10130 - work good.
    10162 - not working.
    I have to live with standart HDA drivers now.
    Last edited by BF; 07-13-2015 at 08:41 AM.

Thank you so much for this! I'm running Windows 10 Build 10166 with a X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Profess1onal PCI Express. Your Support Pack 3.4 has solved all the problems I was having with sound on Windows 10! I even have all the software tweaks and settings back now, which didn't work before at all (using the standard Creative drivers). So very awesome! Excellent work!
    Last edited by ChicoThorn; 07-13-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Super Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ChicoThorn View Post
    <SNIP> I even have all the software tweaks and settings back now, which didn't work before at all (using the standard Creative drivers). So very awesome! Excellent work!
    Of course Creative's standard drivers did not work. Daniel modifies his in a manner similar (not exact as I thnk Daniel is extraordinarily talented). Creative is modifying/writing its own specifically for Windows 10 and they have not been released yet. Windows 8? Not that big of a difference for drivers. All of my Windows 7 drivers worked with 8. Windows 10? Nope, not without workarounds or downright failures.
    Cheers,
    jmacguire

SP 3.4 works perfectly with X-Fi Elite Pro with no modifications required on build 10166.
    I have 5.1 back!

Thanks daniel_k!!!

Running Titanium HD PCI express. No sound coming from speakers. Acts like it wants to work. But no sound. Anyone have any ideas?

Trusted Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by MadFable View Post
    Running Titanium HD PCI express. No sound coming from speakers. Acts like it wants to work. But no sound. Anyone have any ideas?
    Use DriverSweeper 3.2.0.

OKay, uninstalled pack, used driver sweeper, reinstalled. Still no sound. Again, acts likes it wants too. but no sound. Have checked all my cords etc etc. all good there.

Daniel,

I asked this in the previous thread a month ago - Does this pack apply the WDM registry fixes done by XFiTweak.exe you posted here ?

Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by jmacguire View Post
    Of course Creative's standard drivers did not work. Daniel modifies his in a manner similar (not exact as I thnk Daniel is extraordinarily talented). Creative is modifying/writing its own specifically for Windows 10 and they have not been released yet. Windows 8? Not that big of a difference for drivers. All of my Windows 7 drivers worked with 8. Windows 10? Nope, not without workarounds or downright failures.
    Same here on this one for me. Ive installed and uninstalled the 3.4 support pack to try and get my 5.1 surround audio working and to get the enhancements to work; but I still get the "the device supported by this application is not detected; setup will now close"(or something to that extent).