Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 3.4 (07/08/2015) - Updated Auzentech drivers

Contributor

Re: SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 3.4 (07/08/2015) - Updated Auzentech drivers

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird800 View Post
    Interesting - it looks like you have it working. I'm not running any antivirus software. I turned off Defender using gpedit.msc. This has been the exact same problem I have had since the 9926 Build of Windows 10.

It gives an Error at the end of the install during the updating system files section:
    Error Number: 0x80040707
    Description: DLL function call crashed: IRST.VerGetFileVersion

Setup will now terminate

I'm not sure what else to try. I guess I can try putting the card in another computer to see if maybe it's some other hardware in my system that is causing it. I never used to have a problem before 9926, however.

Thank you.
    It looked like you have pending file operations with your system: https://community.flexerasoftware.co...GetFileVersion

Possible solution: Uninstall the whole support pack, reboot your PC, and try the installation again.

If problem still exists, refer to this article: http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17510.
    Last edited by hua_wuxin; 10-21-2015 at 12:24 AM.

Daniel,
    Thank you for supporting the Auzentech Forte 7.1. I was afraid it would become a boat anchor! I have a problem with it retaining settings upon restart. It defaults to Game Mode at 2.1. I have a Win 10 x64 system with 5.1 installed. Is there anyway I can get it to retain settings? I tried the restart suggestion on the front page to no availe.

Quote Originally Posted by elbubi View Post
    Hello Daniel.

First of all, thanks indeed for your time and great pack.

I have just one simple question: Is there a way to install only certain utilities (such as console launcher, volume panel, etc) without installing the whole pack? I have an X-Fi TF card which has win10 official drivers (XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0012) but I would love to install those other components from your pack.

Kind regardas and thanks in advance!
    Anyone else besides Daniel can help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Trusted Contributor

At least on Windows 8.1 you can choose the utilities that will be installed, this is how I installed driver version 2.17.08C with his pack.

Thanks for your kind reply lagonauta. So did you install official driver along with some utilities from D's pack? That is just what I want, to install only some utilities without installing the driver from the pack.

Regards and thanks once again!

Guru

Hey all, have been really busy and now looking for a job!

Updated packs are now available including latest drivers.
    I do NOT provide personal technical support by Private Message (PM).
    If you have any issues, please create a new topic in the forums. Thanks for your understanding.