Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.0 (08/13/2015)

Re: SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.0 (08/13/2015)

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_k View Post
    Someone with an Audigy 5/RX please try the pack and report if:
    - CMSS2 is available in Audio Console and Audigy Control Panel.
    Last edited by DZHABAHDZHYN; 08-17-2015 at 06:52 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DZHABAHDZHYN View Post
    Thank, glad I already know what to patch!

Can you please confirm also that Speakers Settings (Bass Redirection (5.1/7.1) and Bass Boost (2.1/4.0/Headphones)) and Equalizer work?

Windows 10 Pro x64, SB Audigy 5/Rx(SB1550), SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.0 (08/13/2015):
    No. Not saved.
    Did the settings save on Windows 8.1?

Did you try the official release?

If you didn't, please try it, just to make sure it is a bug and demand Creative to fix it.

Thanks for your report.
    Last edited by daniel_k; 08-17-2015 at 07:59 PM.
    I do NOT provide personal technical support by Private Message (PM).
    If you have any issues, please create a new topic in the forums. Thanks for your understanding.

At once I have to say, I do not know English language, i'm sorry! I use Google Translate.

Can you please confirm also that Speakers Settings (Bass Redirection (5.1/7.1) and Bass Boost (2.1/4.0/Headphones)) and Equalizer work?
    I only use Speakers 2.0/Headphones 2.0.
    Yes work, Bass Boost (2.0/Headphones 2.0) and Equalizer work!
    I dont know work Bass Redirection.

Did the settings save on Windows 8.1?
    No, оn Windows 8.1, old version (SB Audigy Series Support Pack 5.3 (02/24/2015)) not save settings.

Did you try the official release?
    Yes, I tried the official release (SBA5_PCDRV_L11_3_01_0044.exe (08/11/2015)), also not saved.

Thanks for your report.
    Thank you, you are helping us!
    Last edited by DZHABAHDZHYN; 08-18-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Someone with an Audigy 5/RX please try the pack and report if:

- setting are properly saved after making changes and restarting Windows
    Wow, it work!!!

daniel_k,
    setting are properly saved after making changes and restarting Windows, if run this program as an Administrator (run all programs as an Administrator, Creative Audio Console, Speaker Settings, Creative EAX Console, Creative Graphic Equalizer)! It saved only with SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.0 (08/13/2015) and if run this program as an Administrator.

P.S. But problems also exist, sometimes it crashes driver and do not run these programs.

Thank you very much!!!
    Last edited by DZHABAHDZHYN; 08-18-2015 at 05:33 PM.

Wow, it work!!!

daniel_k,
    setting are properly saved after making changes and restarting Windows, if run this program as an Administrator (run all programs as an Administrator, Creative Audio Console, Speaker Settings, Creative EAX Console, Creative Graphic Equalizer)! It saved only with SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.0 (08/13/2015) and if run this program as an Administrator.

P.S. But problems also exist, sometimes it crashes driver and do not run these programs.

Thank you very much!!!
    A have problem with not saving settings for years, started in Audigy_SupportPack_4_0 about 2012. Ended with making own script that checks settings at boot and eventually changes it. Running apps with administrator accounts working for me since yesterday, and i hope it's the solution. Thanks for help

Transitioned to Win10 this weekend with a clean install. Ran the Support Pack, but whatever i try i can't seem to get Dolby Digital live to work as i did with Win7. Activation App works and says it's been successful, but the Encoder Tab in the CT Audio Console doesn't appear. Any suggestions?

First of all i want to thank you a lot daniel_k. After so many years i got audigy 2 ZS finally worked
    But to do it i also have to little tweak my card...
    I found this movie:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUcQkAmIv2g
    right now i have perfect working card.
    I need just one thing to do. I already ordered "Sound Blaster Audigy X-Fi 10pin Molex to AC97 / HD Audio front panel cable"
    http://kittywun.ecrater.co.uk/p/1525...gy-x-fi-10pin#

Hello, i have sound blaster audigy zs audio card and i installed windows 10 x64. I installed this driver and all works perfect except front speakers that are dead. On test when i click on front speakers i hear central one. Previous I had windows 7 and all speakers were fine. Can anyone help me with a sugestion on what settings i need to do? Thanks a lot.

Guru

daniel_k, have you noticed http://forums.creative.com/showthrea...+Rx#post589091 ?

Thanks,
    -Dave

thank you