Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.0 (08/13/2015)

Trusted Contributor

Re: SB Audigy Series Support Pack 6.0 (08/13/2015)

Thanks for sharing.

Hi, I remember having issues with DDL/DTS Connect and my Audigy 2 ZS in win 7 x64 bit,
    meaning sound stopping or becoming distorted/crackling after a while when using/enabling DDL/DTS connect..

now, in Windows 10 x64 Home build 1607 (14393.693),
    I cant even manage to get the encoder tab to show up in the audio console:
    fresh install of win 10>inserting audigy 2 zs>fresh install of audigy support pack 6.2>activating DDL (ok) = no encoder tab

I then followed the recommendations from another thread by someone having similar issues,
    basically suggesting to remove everything and do a new installation and DDL activation with support pack 5.1(or 5.3?) first ..
    however, this way the encoder tab also still won't show up..

so I was wondering, if someone has been recently able to get the DDL/encoder tab working with any audigy 2 zs support pack on an up to date Windows 10 x64 version?

cheers,
    bob

use killdrv, restart computer and install drivers again from folder in program files x86, restart again and encoder tab appear

I have tried support pack 6.0 and 6.2 with my Audigy 2 ZS Platinum w/ Windows 10. I get this error:

Audigy Support Pack 6.2 Error.jpg

My initial problem was the Creative ASIO drivers disappeared from my IK Multimedia Amplitube guitar FX software and my Native Instruments: Guitar Rig 5 Pro FX software. Both run on ASIO drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers from Creative's website, but the ASIO drivers still do not show up after the install. I've uninstalled the sound card and that did't work either. I've tried installing ASIO4ALL, but it doesn't play well with my software. I've tried reinstalling the FX software and that didn't fix the problem either.

I would hate to have to do a clean install of Windows 10 and start over. Any ideas?
    Last edited by EOT1; 03-06-2017 at 11:27 AM.

OK, I now have the support pack installed. I had to physically remove the Audigy 2 ZS and reinstall it. I still have the problem where my software is not recognizing an ASIO driver. I found this link http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowA...aspx?sid=88833 , but there is not an Audio Creation Mode where I can enable ASIO if in fact it became disabled somehow. Is there another way to check to see if ASIO is enabled?

I finally got the ASIO drivers to show in Guitar Rig and Amplitube. I'm still having an issue with latency. This has been going on since I installed Windows 10. I have to set the latency at 44ms or I will get a cracking/popping every few seconds. Anyone know what might be causing this?

Thank you for your support with the polished drivers, Daniel! Although I wanted to ask you something real quick about the P17X driver pack (sorry for asking here but your last thread about it is closed).
    I will be soon switching my Audigy SE for the SB X-Fi XtremeGamer, and before doing that I'd like to uninstall my current drivers. But in the programs list I can only see its particular features, and nothing that would look like should be used for uninstalling. http://i.imgur.com/Gu0WBIH.png
    How can I clean up my PC from your pack before trying to install a different one?

I have a problem with the last Windows 10 update, no sound!