Thread: Condenser Mic Not Working (Help) Titanium HD

Exclamation Condenser Mic Not Working (Help) Titanium HD

I currently just purchased the Floureon BM-800 Condenser Studio Recording Microphone, and Ohuhu 1-Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply with Adapter and XLR Extension Cable. I have the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD Internal Sound Card. I have my microphone plugged into the power supply and the cord from the power supply plugged into the 3.5 mm microphone slot into my Titanium Sound Hard. I have windows 10. I am getting no sound signals in my recording devices, all devices are showing (even disconnected). Please help me solve this problem, very important. The power supply is turned on.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Condenser Mic Not Working (Help) Titanium HD

Does the card respond to common microphones connected directly to the mic port?

Re: Condenser Mic Not Working (Help) Titanium HD

Quote Originally Posted by sean_templeton View Post
    I currently just purchased the Floureon BM-800 Condenser Studio Recording Microphone, and Ohuhu 1-Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply with Adapter and XLR Extension Cable. I have the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD Internal Sound Card. I have my microphone plugged into the power supply and the cord from the power supply plugged into the 3.5 mm microphone slot into my Titanium Sound Hard. I have windows 10. I am getting no sound signals in my recording devices, all devices are showing (even disconnected). Please help me solve this problem, very important. The power supply is turned on.
    Hi sean,

You may want to remove the cable connection to the front panel of the computer case and see if the microphone works.
    Cheers,
    HT-CL

http://www1.wfp.org/