Thread: X7 Play stereo mix to digital output?

Question X7 Play stereo mix to digital output?

I have a Soundblaster Zx and a Xonar Essence One Headphone Amplifier.

I use Zx's Digital Output to Digital In of my Xonar Essence One. I love the Pro Studio's equalizer and surround options, so I have "Play stereo mix to digital output" checked in its Advanced Features tab.

Now I'm thinking of getting the Sound Blaster X7, and I will probably use the Xonar Essence One amp with it as well using the optical ports. Just wondering if there is a similar option like "Play stereo mix to digital output" in X7?

I'm asking this because my Essence One does not have any software that lets me do equalization or surround stuff..

Re: X7 Play stereo mix to digital output?

Quote Originally Posted by LSD-25 View Post
    I have a Soundblaster Zx and a Xonar Essence One Headphone Amplifier.

I use Zx's Digital Output to Digital In of my Xonar Essence One. I love the Pro Studio's equalizer and surround options, so I have "Play stereo mix to digital output" checked in its Advanced Features tab.

Now I'm thinking of getting the Sound Blaster X7, and I will probably use the Xonar Essence One amp with it as well using the optical ports. Just wondering if there is a similar option like "Play stereo mix to digital output" in X7?

I'm asking this because my Essence One does not have any software that lets me do equalization or surround stuff..
    Hi LSD-25,

The Sound Blaster X7 does not have the "Play stereo mix to digital output" option but it has the function to output audio with SBX Pro Studio audio effects through its S/PDIF output. You will have to select Speakers as the default playback device instead of S/PDIF Out.

The Sound Blaster X7 will output audio through its Line Out and S/PDIF output at the same time.
    Cheers,
    HT-CL

http://www1.wfp.org/

Oh that's perfect! That's exactly what I need. Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by LSD-25 View Post
    Oh that's perfect! That's exactly what I need. Thanks for the reply!
    Hi LSD-25,

This thread will be closed.
    Cheers,
    HT-CL

http://www1.wfp.org/