Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is it me or is the AE-5 a downgrade from the X-FI Titanium fatality champion series

Re: is it me or is the AE-5 a downgrade from the X-FI Titanium fatality champion series

I saw the date change yesterday but the downloaded file is identical (I did a binary compare) to the previously one posted one back before 8/30. I don't know why they would have changed the date yesterday without changing the file.

Re: is it me or is the AE-5 a downgrade from the X-FI Titanium fatality champion series

Quote Originally Posted by bachastain View Post
    I saw the date change yesterday but the downloaded file is identical (I did a binary compare) to the previously one posted one back before 8/30. I don't know why they would have changed the date yesterday without changing the file.

same result myside.. had to have a double take..

Quote Originally Posted by bachastain View Post
    Hi bachastain,

Although the filename did not change, the file size of the current and the previous files are different.
    Cheers,
    HT-CL

http://www1.wfp.org/

Regular Contributor

i still got that sound btw x3 sounds like a whistling buuzling high pitched sound

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    i still got that sound btw x3 sounds like a whistling buuzling high pitched sound
    Hi Daniel,

You may want to contact Creative support to see if they have a solution to your problem.
    Cheers,
    HT-CL

http://www1.wfp.org/