Thread: any plans to release a high end version of the ae5?

Regular Contributor

any plans to release a high end version of the ae5?

like a high end around 300 dollar range ish card with all the bells and whistles for audio recording and audiophile gaming, music listening and monitoring

Regular Contributor

Re: any plans to release a high end version of the ae5?

what no responses yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    what no responses yet?
    Hi Daniel,

It is up to the product development team to decide if there is going to be a high end version of the Sound BlasterX AE-5.

But in my own opinion, the Sound Blaster X7 is a USB audio device with good audio quality.
    Last edited by HT-CL; 09-22-2017 at 12:49 PM.
    Cheers,
    HT-CL

http://www1.wfp.org/

Trusted Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by HT-CL View Post
    Hi Daniel,

But in my own opinion, the Sound Blaster X7 is a USB audio device with good audio quality.
    That over price rip off in my own opinion.

So when in heck is that NoN RGB of the Sound Blaster AE-5 come out and for love give us optical audio input back if not then you may well keep it then maybe in near future I just switch to some else.

Regular Contributor

im looking for a true replacement for the Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series card, the ae5 does not meet my expectations and i consider it a downgrade thoue i kinda saw it comming being only 150 dollers vs 300 that i spent on the previous card

it dosent even got thx support which lets me angle my speakers using the software so i can more accurately tell where they are, and dosent let me tell it weather my center channel speaker is above or below my moniter, and it dosent have any options in the software to mute certain things (to get rid of the computer static sound like i did with the previous card) windows muting of the features never fixed it only the software muting did

optical inputs/outputs
    auxiliary inputs (for instruments such as a keyboard) i mean i have pluged my keyboard into the mic port but its audio was very crap and it is when i first noticed the static sound when i was playing around with the input selection in the software

and the way it just sounds on my speakers

rgb is nice but i need a soundcard with all the bells and wistles with software that works with windows 10, the old card software even with Daniel_K's drivers still 50% dident function correctly or not at all

and i dont feel like dishing out the cash for the ZxR and find out soon after there comming out with a new high end card comming out to replace it
    Last edited by Daniel; 10-08-2017 at 11:52 AM.