Thread: Sound Blaster X-Fi HD Usb: no processing effects with toslink?

Sound Blaster X-Fi HD Usb: no processing effects with toslink?

Hi there. I have recently bought one of those chinese mini pc as my second desktop to watch tv shows, movies, listen to music, browsing etc... I'm using the Sound Blaster X-Fi HD with it. Now... on the main computer I have a Sound Blaster Z connected to a T4 wireless setup via toslink. Now... I thought I could reproduce this with the Sound Blaster X-Fi HD but the audio effects (equalizer etc) work only on the "speaker" device. On the spdif out the only thing I can change is the volume... Is there something I am missing?
    Thanks

Re: Sound Blaster X-Fi HD Usb: no processing effects with toslink?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichisuke View Post
    Hi there. I have recently bought one of those chinese mini pc as my second desktop to watch tv shows, movies, listen to music, browsing etc... I'm using the Sound Blaster X-Fi HD with it. Now... on the main computer I have a Sound Blaster Z connected to a T4 wireless setup via toslink. Now... I thought I could reproduce this with the Sound Blaster X-Fi HD but the audio effects (equalizer etc) work only on the "speaker" device. On the spdif out the only thing I can change is the volume... Is there something I am missing?
    Thanks
    Hi Ichisuke,

The Sound Blaster X-Fi HD does not have the feature to output audio with audio effects at S/PDIF output.
    Last edited by HT-CL; 11-14-2017 at 03:57 PM.
    Om Vajrapani Hum,
    HT-CL

http://www1.wfp.org/