Thread: Fuzzy audio from earphones

Fuzzy audio from earphones

I have a Sound Blaster Zx sound card with a creative labs gigaworks progamer g500 power touch wired controller .I am getting fuzzy audio through head phones but not speakers. Below is what I have done to try and tie down the problem but cannot sort it.Can I be advised on what the problem could be please
    (Earphones work ok on laptop- can hear on line audio ok.)
    Earphones work oK when connected to wired remote controller on desktop when listening to

Re: Fuzzy audio from earphones

Quote Originally Posted by editman View Post
    I have a Sound Blaster Zx sound card with a creative labs gigaworks progamer g500 power touch wired controller .I am getting fuzzy audio through head phones but not speakers. Below is what I have done to try and tie down the problem but cannot sort it.Can I be advised on what the problem could be please
    (Earphones work ok on laptop- can hear on line audio ok.)
    Earphones work oK when connected to wired remote controller on desktop when listening to
    Hi editman,

The ACM of the Sound Blaster Zx does not support headphones with a TRRS jack. You can try to connect the headphones with TRRS jack directly to the headphones output port of the Sound Blaster Zx to hear if the audio quality is better.
    Om Vajrapani Hum,
    HT-CL

http://www1.wfp.org/