Thread: Tactic3D Fury, no sourround

Tactic3D Fury, no sourround

Hi ppl, as the title says, i got no sourround in the heasphones anymore ?! i just got left/right channel.
    When i test the sound on example u-tube 5.1 test, i cant her anything at all on the center or the rear.

It has been like this for a week now, and i bought these over 2years ago....drivers (that i found) is from Aug2015.

I have removed all sounddrivers and restarted the computer, but no luck, also changed the USB ports 2.0/3.0....same problem, changed almost everything...

Anyone knows about this problem ?

Re: Tactic3D Fury, no sourround

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo72 View Post
    Hi ppl, as the title says, i got no sourround in the heasphones anymore ?! i just got left/right channel.
    When i test the sound on example u-tube 5.1 test, i cant her anything at all on the center or the rear.

It has been like this for a week now, and i bought these over 2years ago....drivers (that i found) is from Aug2015.

I have removed all sounddrivers and restarted the computer, but no luck, also changed the USB ports 2.0/3.0....same problem, changed almost everything...

Update: I have reinstalled OS, same problem. I have read about that Soundblaster have problems with Win 10 Creators Update and Fall Update ?!.
    Im on Fall Update....

Update: I have reinstalled OS, same problem. I have read about that Soundblaster have problems with Win 10 Creators Update and Fall Update ?!.
    Im on Fall Update....
    Hi Fredo72,

You may want to try to play this video on YouTube to see if you can hear the virtual center and rear channels.
    Last edited by HT-CL; 12-28-2017 at 11:54 AM.
    Om Vajrapani Hum,
    HT-CL

http://www1.wfp.org/

Quote Originally Posted by HT-CL View Post
    Hi Fredo72,

You may want to try to play this video on YouTube to see if you can hear the virtual center and rear channels.
    I came home after work, and now i got no sound at all, the device manager see the SoundBlaster Tactic3D Fury, but i got no sound at all, i got no conflict either. Changed around to all USB ports i have...same.

And i have completely updated OS (yesterday)

I came home after work, and now i got no sound at all, the device manager see the SoundBlaster Tactic3D Fury, but i got no sound at all, i got no conflict either. Changed around to all USB ports i have...same.

And i have completely updated OS (yesterday)
    Hi Fredo72,

Another audio device may have been selected as the default playback device on Windows Sound.

You may want to check if the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury is selected as the default playback device on Windows Sound.
    Om Vajrapani Hum,
    HT-CL

Ofc i have done that....10 times or so.....reinstalled the drivers, and tryed safemode....same problem, have tryed other headphones and they work, so now they are in the trashcan.

Ofc i have done that....10 times or so.....reinstalled the drivers, and tryed safemode....same problem, have tryed other headphones and they work, so now they are in the trashcan.
    Hi Fredo72,

I am sorry to hear that you cannot get the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury working on Windows 10 Version 1709.

Maybe the USB audio device is faulty.

I have tested the Sound Blaster Tactic3D Fury on a Windows 10 computer running version 1709 and it is working fine.
    Last edited by HT-CL; 01-02-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    Om Vajrapani Hum,
    HT-CL

Youtube videos are never encoded in 5.1 audio. You will never experience proper channel test via a Youtube video since it is encoded in Stereo.

As far as I know this model does not even provide a channel test for 5.1 via Windows or the SB Control Panel. The virtual surround effect is done by the SBX Pro Studio Surround. Windows will still detect it as a stereo headset no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Loona View Post
    Youtube videos are never encoded in 5.1 audio. You will never experience proper channel test via a Youtube video since it is encoded in Stereo.

As far as I know this model does not even provide a channel test for 5.1 via Windows or the SB Control Panel. The virtual surround effect is done by the SBX Pro Studio Surround. Windows will still detect it as a stereo headset no matter what.

Well, it doesnt matter now. I smashed them with an hammer and bought another brand.