Thread: X-FI Titanium HD detect as high definition audio

X-FI Titanium HD detect as high definition audio

Hello all,

since same thread was closed, i start new one

as you know, many people on internet have so much problems for detecting X-Fi. my previous sound card was Titanum Pro Fatality and it perfetcly works on win 10 v1703

Motherboard Board Explorer and even Aida64 detect sound card. RMA aslo detect it!

i test many drivers from 3.5 to daniel 4 but:

my friend before sell his titanum hd keep original install CD and i install driver by and get same problem . driver installed but sound card still detected as High definition audio and consule luncher not start.

i disable another devices from device manager. i play a music and playnack audio seems work but still have no sound (pics attached)

The following Creative devices were detected:

PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_000B&SUBSYS_00201102
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1102&DEV_000A&SUBSYS_11020010

i read many topics and do many things but i get crazy and dont know what should be do
    Attached Images Attached Images

Contributor

Re: X-FI Titanium HD detect as high definition audio

If you have an Intel platform and not AMD Ryzen /Threadripper perhaps its worth to give the Windows 10 SCU (or April) update
    a chance. Someone mentioned, that with SCU the Titnaium HD will be detected again correctly (tested on the insider program).
    I had no luck with it, but it seems to depend on my Ryzen / Threadripper platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi_FXX View Post
    Hello all,

since same thread was closed, i start new one

as you know, many people on internet have so much problems for detecting X-Fi. my previous sound card was Titanum Pro Fatality and it perfetcly works on win 10 v1703

Motherboard Board Explorer and even Aida64 detect sound card. RMA aslo detect it!

i test many drivers from 3.5 to daniel 4 but:

my friend before sell his titanum hd keep original install CD and i install driver by and get same problem . driver installed but sound card still detected as High definition audio and consule luncher not start.

i disable another devices from device manager. i play a music and playnack audio seems work but still have no sound (pics attached)

The following Creative devices were detected:

PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_000B&SUBSYS_00201102
    HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1102&DEV_000A&SUBSYS_11020010

i read many topics and do many things but i get crazy and dont know what should be do
    Hi Mehdi_FXX,

On your screenshot it shows that the "Speakers" is not plugged in.

You may want to try to connect the included RCA to 3.5mm audio cable the RCA outputs of the Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD and try to install the driver. I was able to install the Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD on a Windows 10 computer running version 1709.

I had the RCA to 3.5mm audio cable connected when I installed the driver. The driver may not be able to detect the sound card if the "Speakers" is not plugged in.
    Last edited by HT-CL; 04-18-2018 at 09:46 AM.
    Om Vajrapani Hum,
    HT-CL

http://www1.wfp.org/

Super Contributor squall_leonhart's Avatar

Windows 10 FCU had some issues that broke resources on various expansion cards (BCM 4360 wireless most proliferate) so yeah, try Spring Creators.

I was having a similar issue with my titanium hd and no one figured it out. Windows detected it fine as "high definition audio" but the xfi drivers refused to find it, even danielk's drivers. I then later found out I had to change the card from the pcie x1 small slot to a pcie x8/x16 slot and then the drivers detected it. Odd, but it works.